Child had penis and testicle pain, wetting bed. Taken antibiotics for ear infection. Want opinion

Hello my name is Fred and lately my 10 year old son is complaining about pain in his penis and testicle area, I am worried about this because after his pain complaints, he is also wetting the bed at night and he has never done it before. Past couple of week he was hospitalized for a really bad ear infection , were he was treated with antibiotics , I dont know if this has to do with it. He also is an athlete He plays basketball on weekedns and practices 3 days a week, maybe is a pull or something. I would like to know your opinion and thanks
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012