I can understand your Problem and appriciate your worries .
Most of murmurs
in children :
1. Recurrent Respiratory tract
2. Iron Defiency.
You mention symptoms - pale skin, pale lips , very lethargic and tired.
Its indicate your chid is anemic.
I woul Advice:
Blood investigation : CBC, Checked Heamoglobin level.
Proper and Regular diet
Suppliments - Vitamins, Calcium, Iron.
Deworming every 6 month
Foods that are a good source of iron include:
2. lean red meats, including beef, pork, lamb
3. seafood, such as oysters, clams, tuna, salmon, and shrimp, etc.
4. beans, including kidney
, lima, navy, black, pinto, soy beans, and lentils
5. iron fortified whole grains, including cereals, breads, rice, and pasta
6. greens, including collard greens, kale, mustard greens, spinach, and turnip greens
You should get her evaluated once for her complaint to get her examined physically by a pediatrician
I wish Your Child Good Health
Regards Dr. Sagar Mhatre