Child had normal temperature and sweating after taking Tylenol. Had shivering and fever post swimming. Recovery sign?

Hi doctor, I took my 1 year old daughter for swimming and it was little bit cold that day. She was lite bit shivering after get out of the swimming pool and after bath. One hour later she got low to medium fever . I have being given her tylenol since yesterday every 5-6 hours and her temperature is back to normal and sweating. So the questions are: is that a common cold and is sweating sign of recovery? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012