Child had nausea, blurred vision, teeth chattering. MS or epilepsy?

My son is 11 years old im a single father I resently. Returned home from my 5th tour In Afghanistan my son came to me about a. Couple of hours ago he was playing video games witch he dose 8 hours a day he presented to me he felt nausea and blurred vision and he said his theeth were chattering lasted for about 30 seconds God please don t let it be MS of epilepsy . Of seizures. Please let me know a course of acting one event so far what do you think s
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012