Child had nail stuck in foot, deep wound with bleeding. Will she need a tetanus shot?

Hi Doctor, my 12year old was just outside and got a nail stuck in her foot , although she had pullout the nail before coming into the house I never seen the nail but the nail had to have been deep enough to cause blood . Should I take her to the emergency at our local hospital? We are new to the area and do not yet have a private doctor yet I our area. Will she need a tecnnusis shot? YYYY@YYYY Thank but no thanks via if I got to pay for an answer I minded as well take my child to the doctors and pay that cost!
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012