Child had low blood sugar, elevated WBC, no urination after a seizure and breathing difficulty. On beta blockers, Was diagnosed with HCM as an infant. Is low blood sugar level related to HCM?

My Niece, who is almost three had a seizure and stopped breathing last night. She was diagnosed with HCM at three months and has been on beta blockers ever since, three times a day. When she arrived to the hospital her white blood count was elevated, blood sugar level 19, and not urinating. The previous two days she had a severe case diarrhea . She is on her way to Stanford children hospital rite now. I just wanted to see if there was any ideas of why she had such low blood sugar , and if this could have something to do with her HCM.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012