Child had loose motions, stomach ache. Did stool examination, pus cells present, antibiotics given, reoccured

Hi Doctor,

My daughter is 5 year old. Every alternate day she passes loose motion. She complains a lot of stomach ache. We had given her stool for examination. The report indicated pus cell 0-3 present. She had been suffering from this problem since last 3 mons... we have given antibiotics (Taxim-0 forte etc.) many times but after a week of the course of med she again has the same problem. Please advice.

Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013