Child had liver, gall bladder infection, diagnosed typhoid. Did blood test, scanning, showed variation for dengue, LFT. Problem?

Hai Dr., I am senthil. Last week my son affected by liver and gall bladder infection after getting blood test, that was typhoid. But he had acute pain and after scanning they said above. when I went for again blood test for dengue and LFT, that was equivocal in first one slight variation in second, now he is alright by taking medicines. In future will it cause any problem? pls. tell me your opinion.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013