Child had leg pain, high temperature. Currently complaining of tingling sensation in the head, ankle pain. Symptoms related?

My son hasn t been feeling well the past few days. He s 6 years old. On Sat. and Sun he had no energy, wanting to lay around. Fri morning he complained about not feeling well and earlier in the week he also comlained about not feeling well. On Sunday morning he complained that his head felt tingliy. Sunday evening he had a temp of 104 after taking some children s Tylenol it went down to 103 then 101. Last night he had another high temp. This morning his temp was normal but he is complaining that his ankles are hurting him. Two weeks ago his legs hurt him. He is not complaining about his legs anymore, but he did complain so much two weeks ago that we took him to the Drs and he was x-rayed. Are these symptoms conected somehow? Should I be concerned? Please advise.
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012