Child had knee injury. MRI clear. Pain in knee, cannot bear weight

My 11 year old daughter bruised a bone in her knee about 21 months ago, it has since got better but she has never been able to kneel or hop since. She did a lot of running at school went for a long cycle ride in October, had small fall a week later and collapsed on floor in agony, has never been able to weight bare since, and complains of medial pain of left knee, had MRI , bone scan, hip xray all come back clear. Seen paediatric specialist who advised on physio as thinks it may be patellor femoral joint pain, has now been doing physio and hydro for 10 weeks with very little progress being made. Saw specialist again today, who advised her to carry on doing physio for another 6 weeks. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated as she is getting quite depressed. Thank You.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013