Child had increased frequency of passing stool. Prescribed Zinsy causing vomiting. Suggestions?

Hello sir,
Very gud morning, my nephew of 8 months old male kid having increased frequency of stools for thepast one week, i ve consulted a pediatrician and he sugessted ud to go for motion test and prescibed Zinsy syrup 5 ml bd. but wen he took Zinsy he had vomit with more thick secretions ... then i stoped giving it... kindly sugest me in this case
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
thanks for your query at HCM
put salinase nasal drops in nostrils
generally antibiotics are not recommended for loose motions
you should give him extra fluid and ORS ,
monitor his hydration status
if there is any blood or fever or child starts vomit every thing then immediately visit you doctor

change his diaper after every loose stool
how much urine he is passing

i will be available for your help
wishing you a speedy recovery
take care