Child had hit on soft spot on head. Soft spot sunk in

Hi. This morning my 10 week old baby on my bed. I looked out my curtains because I thought some one rocked up. When I went to turn around my arm bumped his soft spot on the top of his head. I checked his head and the soft spot sunk in. he is behaving fine.. I'm really worried, he is my first baby and Im feeling really anxious.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
thanks for using healthcare magic.
I do not think there is any issue to get worried. His soft spot is pliable enough.
If he has symptoms of excessive crying, refusal to feed or convulsion then you should consult the pediatrician.