Child had hit on head, later saw blood on nose, got clump out

Hi my 2 and a half year old daughter bomp her head with the wall while jumping in the bed last night she just said ouch, and we read a book and she went to sleep . I checked on her about an hour later before i wen to bed and she was ok, in the middle of the night she came to my bed and is not unusual i walked to the bathroom for her to pee and i saw blood on her nose this is the firs time that ever happened to her she kind of esnis and got a clump out and has not bleed since
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013