Child had high fever followed by febrile convulsion, has cold body post intake of medicines. Guidance?

Hi, my 2 year old son had a very high temperature yesterday and ended up having a febrile convulsion, we got told to give him calpol and ibuphen every 4 hours of each, now his skin is ice cold everywhere?, his been playing today as normal just a lot more cooler but his in bed now we 3 covers on and all his body is still ice cold? His breathing fine its late so course his very tired please help me! Been so worried sophie, I thought there was a quick free answer? I can t afford 18 pound, please help me?? His 2 I m so worried please
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013