Child had headache and vomiting after head injury. Taken paracetamol and ibuprofen. Should doctor be consulted?

My daughter is 4 yrs old.on sunday night at seven pm she wants to go first in a childs ride and sit in a particular place in the toy train but another child sat there so she cried and wanted to go another ride.we scolded her and walked away she wants to be there she cried and accidently fell down and hits her backhead twice. Then she shouted that she has severe headache and vomitted once then she slept.after that going home also she has the pain so i gave her paracetamol .the next morning monday at eight a.m she has the vomitting sensation once and headache. So i gave her ibuprofen then she was headache.did i have to consult a doctor she is husband said that the headache may be due to stress .
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012