Child had head injury, headache, dizziness, bump on forehead, fever, sensitive to light

my son 7year old, got hurt on his head in school and came home with headache , he felt dizzy and slept off soon. not recollecting how he got a bump on his forehead . headache and fever continued for two days. its only after a day that he recollects that he fell down and somebody fell on his head. he looks weak, sleepy, sensitive to light n sound and movement for 2 days, now recovering. please advice what needs to be done. now no fever.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012