Child had head injury, bump on eyelid. Applied ice. Can open eye only halfway. Should I go to ER?

Hi my daughter was playing with her uncle and as she was walking to him she tripped and fell right into his wooden bed frame. She has a large goose egg bump her eyelid to her eyebrow. She interacted with me as I was putting ice on it and she is now asleep. What I m worried about is she could only open that eye half way due to the size of bump, so I couldn t Tell if her eyes were uneven. Should I take her into ER for further examinations? She is 11 months by the way.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012