Child had head injury after fall from height. Large skull bone gap. Which craniplasty procedure would be good?

Hi Doctor, This is wrt to my son Arkajit who underwent craniectomy 8 months back. He is now 3 years old. He sustained a head injury due to a fall, from about 15 feet high balcony. The surgery and post surgical recovery was uneventful and he is doing well now with no apparent neuro deficit. Now, since the skull bone gap is quite large comprising of the right parietal bone , it needs to be covered. We are thinking of doing a cranioplasty. Which cranioplasty procedeure would be good for him, considering his age? We would be thankful, if you let us know. Thanks, Tanmayee - Mother of the patient
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012