Child had grommits fell down. No asthma symptoms after that. Should I get it reinserted?

3 year old girl had grommits wich fell out in april. getting them back in in next few weeks. has all year round night time coughing snd breathlessness asthma when problems are present. nosse bleeds also. she is in becatide twice , twice a day for the foreseable. and a releaver wich we havnt needed in5 weeks. no cough at all wich is strange aand no ear or sinus problems. if she has grommits could that do more damage especially if she having no problems at present. had asthma since 6 weeks old. she has lots of runny green noses but none at moment. ime at a loss wether to delay these next set of grommits . no smokers no carpets no pets and an air purifier in room. she in great health apart from whits poo now and again but cf test are ok thanks
Asked On : Thu, 22 Nov 2012