Child had forehead injury. Later eye pain and headache. Due to injury?

My 5yr old daughter got hurt on her forehead against a table while playing. She cryed for sometime and after that she was normal. But after two weeks she started complaining about eye pain, headache at least 10 times a day. Her pain stays for about 2 to 3 mins and mostly in the evening. Sometimes she says her eyes pain when she sees very bright orange color light. We got her eyes checked and they are alright. Now it is been about 2weeks . Otherwise in her normal activities she is like before. We are really worried about her headache and eyepain. Please advise is her pain due to her injury and what we should do?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012