Child had fever, throat infection. Took antibiotics. Had tongue thrush. Stopped taking solid food, decreased milk intake. Suggestions?

Dear Doctor, I have a daughter who is 23 months old & weighs around 14 kgs. Till last month I had no issues with her eating habits...she would readily eat dal rice, cerelac, egg, chicken...etc. However last month she had fever & throat infection. I took her to the doctor, he suggested clampkid. I gave her the medicines she took them for 2 days however later she vomitted everytime i fed her medicine (she gets hysterical even now when I have to give her medicines or vitamins ...sometimes she throws up also). Ultimately her fever & infection went away in 5 dayz...however she developed severe tongue thrush due to antibotic...she would eat nothing as it gave her a burning sensation. So i took her to the Doctor again, this time he prescribed Sucral. Again she did not drink it & gave us a very tough time. Now its been around a month, she does not eat her old food (solid) her milk intake has also decreased a bit, she was only eating some boiledd egg & chicken last month however even that she is not accepting these days....I have tried different variety of food but nothing works. Her weight has not changed much, however i am distressed now that its been more than a month...is their anything concerning, should I see a doctor or is this just a phase how long will this continue? Also could you guide me how to fed medicines to baby who is prone to vomitting. Please advise me...I would be very thankful for your time & your help. My email address is YYYY@YYYY . Thank you so much Sir! Regards, FouZia Ajay Dere
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013