Child had fever. Hard lumps behind ears, pink eyes. Negative for influenza. What should be checked?

My 20 month old has had a fever for over 3days now, last night I had her in the er and she was tested for influenza both with the nose swab and urine test, both came back negative and her throat and ears looked fine so we went home with tylenol and ibuprofen every 3 hours,she still has a fever of 101 to 102 all the time now I found hard lumps behind both ears would they be swollen lymph nodes and what from. She is really starting to scare me because she doesn t want to move she cries the whole time she s awake and her eyes are really pink. Is there something else I should be getting her checked for ?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013