Child had fall, swelling below eyes, rashes on upper lip. Allergy?

hello sir, my 4 year old sister was riding her bicycle and got hurt by falling on the road. though the injury did not required much concern but just as a precaution we took her to a child specialist. he prescribed some medicines and it has been three days that she is taking the medicines. from the very next day of her taking the medicine her face is being affected adversely. on the first day there was swelling below the eyes. on the second day there were rashes above the upper lip which have increased even more and now very tiny but many pimples are growgin right net to the upper lip on the left side of the nose. kindly advise on whom should we consult for this and what sort of disease this may be? is it some allergy that may have taken its birth as a result of the side effect or what exactly it is?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012