Child had epilepsy. Cured after given encorate. Started severing and shaking teeth. Is it epilepsy mild attack?

hello sir , my son is 4 years old now he had two attcks of epilepsy at the age of 2 and 2 year 3 months and since then we gave him encorate twice a day for 1.5 yers we discontinued it 15 days abck as per doctors advise but unfortunately last night my son woke up and was shivering and his teeth we also shaking was a night mare or is it epilepsy mild attack............pls suggest wht we do ?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012