Child had ear infection, fever, sinus congestion. Having tiredness, weakness, ear pain, stomachache, vomitting. What could it be?

Hi, my daughter is almost 5 years old. She had an ear infection for which she finished amoxicillin on March 13. On March 17, she spiked a fever for 2 days and started sinus congestion. she has been congested with no fever since. The last 2 days she has been exhausted, no energy, screaming of an ear ache and now screaming her belly hurts. She is throwing up every couple of hours, but hasn t eaten or drink anything so its only mucus coming out. It can t be gastro as she has been home with me for a long time and when i took her to the doctor yesterday, she said there was no ear infection. What can it be?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013