Child had diarrhea, red bumps near buttocks. Tried Desitin cream. What can I do?

My 2 year old (3 next month) had diarrhea earlier this week and red bumps formed at the top of her butt crack. She has only had diarrhea once since they formed, but the bumps are not going away and look like they are getting bigger. What can I do? I ve tried Desitin diaper rash cream, Aquaphor, Baby powder , and Eucerin healing cream. She also has eczema , so I used the eucerin cream thinking the bumps might be related to the eczema. She keeps telling me that they hurt too and I ve caught her scratching once, so I think they may itch too, which is what caused me to think they might be related to the eczema.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013