Child had diarrhea, fever. Given Crocin, Metrogyl. Nosebleed due to metrogyl?

Hi, my son is 5 years old... he started diarrhea about 2 weeks ago.. and we immediately started him on nizonide, and it went away in a day... but we didn t complete the course... a week later, he started diarrhea again and this time we started on a fresh course of nizonide, but it didn t seem to help... infact this time around, it was accompanied by high fever . the fever subsided the next day with Crocin DS... we saw the doctor again and he prescribed metrogyl oral suspension. his diarrhea has reduced though not completely gone... but today he had a nosebleed and i was wondering if it was because of metrogyl... can you clarify please?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013