Child had constipation previously, now is off dairy products, pale, thin, stomach ache, foul smelling gas. Suggestions?

My 5 year old son experienced constipation with leakage since age 2. He was on miralax for years and it just caused diarrhea . He was constantly tired and pale very thin. At 4.5 years old we went to a GI specialist who took X-rays and blood work. He was so severely backed up she ordered an enema and put him on pedialax for a month. During this time his blood work came back sensitive to casein so we removed dairy completely. He began using the toilet regularly within a weeks time and had normal stool, then ended up having rectal prolapse . They believed this was due to years of constipation and it never happened again. Now he is almost five hrs been off dairy and was doing well but it now seems he is looking pale again big purple bags under eyes very thin complaining of tummy pain foul smelling gas always tired. I made an appointment with an allergist in two weeks. Celiac is in the family I don t know if I should wait out the two weeks or go see his primary care?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012