Child had chicken pox. Now parent has itchy spots on body, looking like burns after crusting

i recently took my 18 month old daughter to the doctors because she had blisters on her tounge hands and knees they first said it could be hand, foot and mouth but then said chicken pox she was very poorly with it,after a day or two of her back to her normal self i woke with itchy spots over my body mainly one side they itched at first and crusted and now look like little burns i have no other symptoms feel absolutly well in my self fort maybe i had shingles as i had chicken pox wen i was younger but herd u get very poorly with shingles
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012