Child had bump on the tummy below belly button, diaper area. Was sleeping in new pull ups. Allergy?

5-year-old got a pimple-like bump on tummy way below belly button in diaper area. I thought it was a spider bite . It got huge, filled with infection, was red all around it, and hurt him horribly. It FINALLY popped and drained on its own after about a week. Now he has two more on tummy, one of which is huge and filled with infection, one on leg, and a few tiny ones all on diaper area. I had him sleeping in new Pull-Ups and am thinking maybe it s an allergic reaction to them. I can t get them to pop, he won t let me touch them, and we are on vacation so I can t take him to a doctor. I ve been giving him warm colloidal oatmeal soaks in the tub, but they still itch and hurt him. How can I get them to pop on their own since he won t let me NEAR them?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012