Child had bronchitis. Done blood test. On tamiflu. What is wrong?

hello i have a six year old son and the first week of feb he was sick in the 11 i took him to his dr and they said he had broncchitist then on 19th he was complaining bout chest pains gain so i took him to the er they did x ray and gave him some medicine thrusday he woke up could not walk say his cafe hurts both of them took him to the dr friday they drew blood and said that his blood was low ut did not geive no medicine only tamiflu and told me to bring him back. it has been 3 days and he can not walk. please help me waht is wrong these dr in florence do not know
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013