Child had broke leg. Still has pain. Leg is disoriented while standing. Cure?

Last July my 8 yr old daughter broke the two bones in her left leg, just below the knee cap. This happened while on vacation in Colorado. The surgeon felt that it missed her growth plates, and that she was lucky. She had a full leg cast for 10 weeks or so. We visited a different doctor in Arizona who to ensure the break was healing , and to have her cast removed. My daughter still complains on leg pain. She was wearing some sheer leggings with a skirt, and I noticed that her left leg is angled out to the left when she stands up straight. In other words, when her upper leg is straight, her lower left leg angles outward. What can be done to correct this?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013