Child had blood on wiping post bowel motions, no bleeding later. Similar incident months ago. Cause?

My daughter is 11. Last night she called me into the bathroom. She just got done going potty. When she wiped there was blood . She said it doesn t burn . So I thought maybe she started her period. But now today she says there is no blood present. Was wondering what this could be? This happened about 6 months ago as well. But then it only happened that one time.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012
Thank you for getting in touch with us. As I see, your daughter has had blood on her tissues after wiping. It would be tough for us to comment on this as a complete examination would have to be performed to find out the exact cause. Therefore, we would recommend you to get in touch with your Doctor as soon as possible. Blood in potty in children can be due to various reasons and a few scans will be conducted to confirm the diagnosis. Hope this helps.
Dr. Gagandeep Dhillon