Child had been limping. X ray revealed nothing. Is it transient synovitis?

My son was sudden limping last month a X-ray ct was perform come back normal . He was limping for 3 day then back to normal again. 1 month later which is yesterday I notices he limping again never complain about pain . I very worry if any thing serious. Transient synovitis ? If is what is the treatment. I don t want to keep doing X-ray , ct every time he limping . About 1year ago was first happen he was limping sudden , the hospital keep him in hospital for 2 day To rule out anything bad.after all the X-ray and tests it was all clear. I need to know what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013