Child had asthma. Getting fever, frequent urination. pain in arm, chest and back. Concerned

My 6 year old son has high fever 102.8 for 3 days, chest/right upper back/right arm pain, and vomiting for 2 days. He had a sore throat for 1-2 days but that seems to have gone away. He hasn t eaten much of anything for the past 3 days either. His urine is infrequent and is starting to appear dark. He was recently diagnosed with asthma but seems to be controlled with Qvar. Should I be concerned? Should I take him to the doctor? What is causing the chest/back/arm pain?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013