Child had an x-ray done, diagnosed to have adenoids, given antibiotics, ear pain. What to do?

hello ,
my son had an x-ray done and he was diagnosed to have adenoids . he was given some antibiotics ,vitamin C and pain relivers .we also noticed he complans of ear pain but after taking some antibiotics and painreleivers he gets better .he is nolonger restless at night , his breating though through the mouth is not as heavy as before .

is surgery the only way and if not what other treatment he will be six in june .

thanks .
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013