Child had adenoiditis. Taking pentids, telekast. Reddish bulge under the lips. Side effect of the medication?

doctor my son had a adenoidtitis past 1yr he took a treatment on august Tab. pentids400mg od, Tab. telekast Lod for 3months he is 10yrs now.Now he had reddish bulging under the lips this a 2nd bulging first one fall down after one week after 4 month second one came it is a side effect of above medicine or some other problem Thank you
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013

Thank you for your query.

A reddish bulge forming and then falling after one week cannot be a reaction to the medicines that your son had. It is very difficult to say what the "bulge" may be without examining but most likely they can be warts. I suggest that you show the lesion to the doctor who shall guide you accordingly.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction.

Wishing your son all the best.