Child had abnormal EKG. Fluctuating heart beat. Should I be concerned?

hello, My fourteen year old had an abnormal ekg with a school physical and was referred for an echo which was normal. But the tech doing the echo stated she was concerned about the fluctuation in his heart beat during the exam. She stated the beat went to from fast to slow several times and that my son s PCP may order a holter monitor . His PCP reported he wasn t concerned and that a teen s heart beat can fluctuate quite a bit. Should I be concerned?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012