Child had a reaction to ADHD medication vyvanse. Elevated ASOT, sore throat, peeling of finger tips. Any suggestions?

february 2012 my son had a reaction to an ADHD med VYVANSE and has been taken off but throughout all the issues we found an elevated ASOT first result in the thousands and have been on and off antibiotics for a year now and still has elevated ASOT and never not one time in his life had a sore throat. every strep culture comes back negative. he has a chronic runny nose and a couple of his finger tips and toes are peeling. Any help would be great!
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013