Child had URQ pain, nausea, chest pressure. Done lab test. What is wrong?

My 9 year old daughter was brought to the ED at 0515 with URQ pain, nauseau and chest pressure. The ED doctor dismissed it as nothing wrong. Her labs showed elevated AST (73) ALT (63) and slightly elevated glucose (105), WBC (10.3) and %Neut (77). She had 5 episodes of the same pain throughout the day. I am concerned because they don t want to pursue anything, I don t believe a 9 year old should be writhing in pain if nothing is wrong with her. I am wondering if I should push to have an US of her gallbladder and liver
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012