Child had RSV. Cough and rattling noise in chest. Should worry? Related to RSV?

My 7 month old son had RSV in February. Since then, his coughing has gotten a lot better, but now has a rattling noise in his chest. This has been going onb for approx 2 weeks now. When he gets worked up, he coughs a lot. He had a fever about a week ago, but it only lasted a couple of hours and then went away. He is in good spirits and not acting sick. Should I be worried about the rattling noise in his chest? Could it be related to the RSV?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013