Child had MRI done. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

Dear Doctor, My boy is 6 years old... When he was 2.5 years old the MRI - BRAIN SAYS 1. FOCAL ILL DEFINED T1 HYPO AND T2 HYPERINTENSE SIGNAL GLIOSIS ENCEPHALOMALACIC CHANGES SEEN INVOLVING BILATERAL FRONTO TEMPERO PARIETAL LOBES CORTICAL /SUB CORTICAL REGIONS AND OF BILATERAL INSULAR CORTICES AROUND SYLVIAN FISSURE (RIGHT LEFT) WITH EXVACUO PROMINENCE OF LATERAL VENTRICLES FRONTAL HORNS /BODY. 2. THINNING OF ANTERIOR BODY OF CORPUS COLLOSUM SEEN. 3. MYELINATION IS COMPLETE. NO DEMYELINATION SEEN 4.BILATERAL MAXILLARY AND ETHMOID SINUSITIS CHANGES SEEN. Will be grateful if you will explain... Rohini India
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013