Child had Kawasaki disease previously. Had high temperature. Talking nonsense. Increased heart beats. Matter of concern?

My 7 year old had Kawasaki disease when he was 4 yo. He recovered and all the heart tests done over the next couple of years came back normal. last night he developed a very uncomfortably high temp, he was talking, but making no sense, he was handing me things that were not there, he was complaining of how hot he was, his tongue was white with the red spots, like strawberry, and his heart was racing a mile a minute. 4 hours later he finally fell asleep. Should I worry about this disease? His heart seems to be a normal beat now, and he is warm, but not burning hot as he was earlier.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013