Child had EBV, easily fatigued, node behind ear, abnormal pleural fluid. What do you think?

I have a four year old son, who had EBV last october, and has really never been the same since. Energy wise is easily fatigued. He sweats at night, has a pea size node behind his ear, and went to the hospital last week and they did cbc and chest x ray, said that he has abnormal pleural fluid, a skin rash called pruritis, and that his cbc was normal, and sent us home. Every day is a different day with him. Hes tired and moody or happy and energetic. Im not sure what to do at this point.. what do you think?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012