Child got vomiting, rash on the face immediately after waking up from anesthesia post MRI. Allergic reaction?

my 6 yr old daughter had anesthesia today for an mri . About 30 minutes or so after waking up and eating some things at the hospital she started vomiting and after leaving the hospital she immediately started to develop a rash on her face.. it is still getting worse by getting bigger and darker. I have gave her benedryl hrs ago and it has not helped. Is she having an allergic reaction to the anesthesia??? Should I be worried? What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012