Child got tonsils and adenoids removed. Severe ear infection. Pus with pink discoloration from ear. Reason?

My son is 11 he just had his toncels and adnoids removed and they drained his ears. Afterwards he got an mojor ear infection and had puss cumming out of both ears a day after he started taking the antibotic bright pink was draining out of his ears i took him back to the doc that did the surgery he sayed that his ears look fine now except the pink stuff and he sayed that it was foren and didnt understand why it was comming out of his ears and could not help me sence he didnt know what it is. Have you ever heard of pink stuff comming out of ears? Its kinds thick like iceing on a cake same texture also but my son hasnt put anything in his ears not even ear plugs.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013