Child got stung by wasp, redness, itching, swelling. Coughing due to sting?

My 5year old daughter got stung by 3 wasps....2 on her hand and one by her ear. This happened at 3:30 on Friday. It burned of course and was a little swollen that evening. Gave her tylenol and out baking soda on it. Yesterday, her hand was itching and very swollen. It was red from mid fingers down to her wrist . Her ear was swollen and red from top of of ear, behind ear, and down here neck to her collar bone. Today, her ear looks better. Slightly red still in the areas mentioned above, but not itching as much and not swollen. Her hand however, is still very itchy and red (with some purple) and swollen. Now, she also has a cough with some congestion that I was wondering if it was because of the stings?? Do you think she needs to go see a doctor today? Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012