Child got sick due to whole milk, vomiting, was okk after a pedialyte, flushed cheeks. Whats the reason of it causing again?

My son got sick on a bottle of whole milk yesterday morning around 8:30 it look like curdled milk the first time I gave him another a bit later and he got sick again(probably wasn t the smartest idea giving another) but it was basically just the milk no chunks... I tried giving him animal crackers and goldfish a bit after that and he threw up again then I did pedialyte after he napped for about an hour and a half and did tbs s every 15 minutes after an hour increasing to two after an hour.... he never threw up again ate a normal dinner had a bottle right before bed and woke up fine had breakfast as usual then his morning nap with a little bit of a bottle woke up from his nap was fine then after lunch lost it again so I m back to pedialyte any idae what this could be ?He also has had flushed cheeks since the night before all this happened....
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012