Child got injured in soft spot. Vomiting, fussy. Should I worry?

Hi I have a 3 week old baby and my toddler accidentally hit him w a toy on his soft spot. I had not felt the soft spot before but it feels slightly sunked in. It s as round as a quarter and slightly sunked in. He cried for a little bit and has been fine. One thing I did notice was that like 1 hr later he vomit a little but if breast milk he also has been fussy. Should i worry and take him to the ER or what are the things I should watch for?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013