Child got infected with Pneumonia. Taking oxidil, fortum, Klaricid. Proper treatment?

My son (3.5 years old) got infected with Pneumonia , with symptoms of high fever and cough. First he was given oxidil injection for 3 days then doctor hopitalized him for other 7 days and gave Fortum (500mg per day) and Klaricid (150 mg per day) injections daily along with some cough syrup . Now after 7 days got discharge from hospital and advised to take Orelox syrup (7 days), Zetofin syrup and Mytika (30 days). Does it seem ok?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013